- Seasonal Pool - heated outdoor pool.
- Shuttle - free shuttle bus service (in season) to village shops and restaurants.
- Flexible Meeting Space - Whether you’re planning a sales kickoff event, intimate board meeting, or a larger 100 person conference our 5 multi-purpose function rooms are sure to set the perfect stage.
- Game room - regulation-size pool table, pinball and arcade games.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea – 24 hours a day, in lobby.
- Athletic Club - White Mountain Athletic Club, just footsteps away, with indoor 25 meter heated pool, outdoor 25 meter heated pool (in season), cardiovascular equipment, aerobics, weight lifting, steam rooms, walking/jogging track, saunas. Extra fee for indoor tennis, racquetball, squash and massage sessions. Discounted daily admission for Valley Inn Guests.
- Activities & Attractions - Complete information on area activities, hiking trails, attractions, restaurants, calendar of events. We enjoy assisting guests with planning and arranging activities that will make their vacation special.
Waterville Valley Town Square
With a short walk to Town Square, you’ll find the perfect holiday gifts. Looking for the perfect New England gift or logo wear? Pick-up those last minute adventure supplies. Create your own art. Find a beach-friendly book. Town Square is the place where it all comes together. You’ll also find a terrific selection of sportswear and gear at Waterville Valley’s pro shops located at the Waterville Valley Golf Club, Tennis Center, and White Mountain Athletic Club. And remember we’re tax-free in New Hampshire!
Waterville Valley Freedom Pass
Waterville Valley’s FREEDOM PASS is your ticket to FUN! Use your FREEDOM PASS for admission to the athletic club, to play tennis & golf, rent a bike or boat, ice skating, a chairlift ride, gym activities, and Curious George story time! Here’s what’s included with your FREEDOM PASS…
The Freedom Pass From Memorial Day to Columbas Day Includes
- 9 holes of Golf – per person per day, golf club rentals are available for rent at the course. Reservations are required.
- Unlimited Tennis – Play as much tennis as you like on the 18 outdoor red clay courts during each day of your stay. Bring your racquets or rent them at the tennis courts. Reservations are required and lessons are available for an additional fee.
- Mountain Biking – Don’t worry there’re trails for all ages and abilities. If you can ride a bike then give mountain biking a shot. Pass includes 2 hr bike and helmet rental for each day of your stay.
- Boat Rentals – Pass entitles you to one 1-hour canoe, kayak, stand-up paddle board or pedal boat rental per day during your stay. Here you will also find a beautiful public beach to enjoy. After September 1st the boats are available during weekends only.
- Chairlift Sky Ride - Pass entitles you to one chairlift ride per day during your stay. Take a round trip scenic ride up Snows Mountain Lift or a one-way ride up and walk down hiking trails. Feeling adventuresome? Take your bike to the top and ride down! After September 1st the chairlift operates on weekends only.
- Ice Skating - Pass entitles you to unlimited ice skating each day of your stay during regularly scheduled public ice skating sessions. Rental skates are available for an additional fee per session. Opens June 28th.
- Rec Department - Pass entitles you to admission to any regularly scheduled Open Gym activity, including Tot Open Gym, Open Gym, and Open Basketball (full-size gymnasium with balls, mats, toys and PE equipment for free play or pick-up games) during your stay. Schedule varies each day.
- Curious George Story Telling Time - Pass entitles you to admission to regularly scheduled Curious George Story Time sessions. Waterville Valley is the birthplace of Curious George
- Resort Trolley Rides -The open air trolley makes numerous stops throughout the valley—at lodges, Athletic Club, Golf Course, Tennis Center, Snows Mountain Chairlift and more.
All freedom pass activities are weather permitting and subject to change without notice. Passes are included for paying guests of The Valley Inn.