- Seasonal Pool - heated outdoor pool.
- Shuttle - free shuttle bus service (in season) to village shops and restaurants.
- Flexible Meeting Space - Whether you’re planning a sales kickoff event, intimate board meeting, or a larger 100 person conference our 5 multi-purpose function rooms are sure to set the perfect stage.
- Game room - regulation-size pool table, pinball and arcade games.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea – 24 hours a day, in lobby.
- Athletic Club - White Mountain Athletic Club, just footsteps away, with indoor 25 meter heated pool, outdoor 25 meter heated pool (in season), cardiovascular equipment, aerobics, weight lifting, steam rooms, walking/jogging track, saunas. Extra fee for indoor tennis, racquetball, squash and massage sessions. Discounted daily admission for Valley Inn Guests.
- Activities & Attractions - Complete information on area activities, hiking trails, attractions, restaurants, calendar of events. We enjoy assisting guests with planning and arranging activities that will make their vacation special.
Waterville Valley Town Square
With a short walk to Town Square, you’ll find the perfect holiday gifts. Looking for the perfect New England gift or logo wear? Pick-up those last minute adventure supplies. Create your own art. Find a beach-friendly book. Town Square is the place where it all comes together. You’ll also find a terrific selection of sportswear and gear at Waterville Valley’s pro shops located at the Waterville Valley Golf Club, Tennis Center, and White Mountain Athletic Club. And remember we’re tax-free in New Hampshire!
Waterville Valley Freedom Pass
Waterville Valley’s Freedom Pass is your ticket to winter fun! Use your Freedom Pass for admission to the White Mountain Athletic Club, indoor Ice Arena, open gym programs at the Recreation Department, Curious George Story Time at the Rey Center PLUS discounts and specials just for Freedom Pass holders!
The Winter Freedom Pass Includes
- Admission to the White Mountain Athletic Club- Pass entitles you to admission to the club and use of indoor 25m pool, saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms, indoor jogging track, weight & cardio rooms and lockers. Other amenities such as racquetball, tanning or massage are available for an additional fee. Pool towels are provided at the club. Children under 16 must have adult supervision. Pool, weight & cardio rooms close 30 minutes before closing time. Hours: Sun.-Fri. 8am-7pm, Sat. 8am-9pm.
- Ice Skating - Pass entitles you to unlimited ice skating each day of your stay during regularly scheduled public ice skating sessions. Rental skates are available for an additional fee per session.
- Rec Department -Pass entitles you to admission to any regularly scheduled Open Gym time, including Tot Open Gym, Open Gym, Open Basketball AND Open Climb Time on the indoor climbing wall. Located at the Recreation Department, 11 Noon Peak Road. See Resort Insider for schedule or online at watervillevalley.org/Recreation/html.
- Curious George Story Telling Time - Pass entitles you to admission to regularly scheduled story times at the Rey Center. Located at Town Square, 35 Village Road. Story Time Hours: Sat. 11am-12pm & 4-5pm (Rey Center regular open hours, Wed.-Sat. 10am-5pm).
- Resort Shuttle -The “Schuss Bus” makes numerous stops throughout Waterville Valley, including at the ski area, lodges, White Mountain Athletic Club, Town Square and more. Wait at signed Bus Stop locations. Hours: Weekdays: 8am-5pm, Weekends/Holidays: 7am-5pm.
Also enjoy additional savings with your Freedom Pass! Just show your Freedom Pass.
Indoor Tennis at the White Mountain Athletic Club • 603-236-8303
1 hour complimentary court time (racquet & balls included) for FREEDOM PASS holders. Monday through Friday (non-holiday) during regularly scheduled hours. Advance reservations not accepted, available on a first come, first served basis. Must sign-up at WMAC front desk.
Yoga at the Rey Center • 603-236-3308
Fridays at 9:30am. Bring mat and water. $8 per class for FREEDOM PASS holders.
Indoor Cycling at the Recreation Department • 603-236-4695
Wednesdays, 9:30am & Fridays, 4pm. Bring a towel and water. $8 per class for FREEDOM PASS holders.
Kids Night Out at the Recreation Department • 603-236-4695
Saturdays, 7-9pm. Active gym games and a choice of craft or cooking project. Ages 7-13. Preregistration required. $8 per child for FREEDOM PASS holders.
Curious Crafts at the Rey Center • 603-236-3308
Fridays, 3-5pm (Dec. 27-Mar. 14). $3 per child for FREEDOM PASS holders.
Curious George Story Time & Popcorn at the Rey Center • 603-236-3308
Wednesdays, 4-4:30pm (Jan. 8 –Mar. 12). $2 per child for FREEDOM PASS holders.
Après Ski Yoga at the Rey Center • 603-236-3308
Thursdays & Saturdays 4:30-5:30pm (Dec. 26-Mar. 15). $10 person for FREEDOM PASS holders.
Nordic Night Adventures with the Rey Center • 603-236-3308
Saturdays, 5:30-7:30pm (Dec. 28-Mar. 15; not held Feb. 15). Designed for adults and families with youth ages 7 & up.
$7 per person, $16 per family for FREEDOM PASS holders. Additional fees may apply for gear rental and 2-hour trail pass from Nordic Center.
Nordic Kids with the Rey Center • 603-236-3308
Saturdays, 10am-12pm (Dec. 28-Mar. 15). Drop-off for ages 5 & older, Ages 5 and under parent must attend with child. $14 per child for FREEDOM PASS holders. Additional fees may apply for gear rental and 2-hour trail pass from Nordic Center.
Restrictions may apply and user fees may be charged for additional usage, upgraded services and rental equipment. Activities are subject to space/seasonal availability, weather conditions and may change without notice. Adult signature and accompaniment may be required for children to participate. The Freedom Pass is non-transferable, non-exchangeable & not redeemable for cash. Treat your Freedom Pass like cash; a fee will be charged to replace lost passes.
Passes are included for paying guests of The Valley Inn.