Resort Activity Passes
Your reservation at the Valley Inn includes an array of activities for just one low price!
Fun, family activities included with your lodging in 2012/2013:
- Resort Shuttle* — Enjoy unlimited use of the resort-wide shuttle bus. Shuttle stops at designated bus stops.
- Waterville Valley Ice Arena — Your winter resort activity pass entitles you to unlimited public skating during published public ice skating hours. Rentals available for an additional fee. Located in Town Square. HOURS: Public skating hours vary. See schedule at www.watervillevalley.org.
- Recreation Department — Pass entitles you to admission to Open Gym during published Open Gym hours AND 3 climbs on the indoor climbing wall during published open climb time. Located on Noon Peak Road. HOURS: Open Gym and Open Climb time hours vary. See schedule at www.watervillevalley.org.
- White Mountain Athletic Club — Pass entitles you to free admission and use of the indoor 25m pool, saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms, indoor jogging track, weight room, cardio room, and lockers. Other amenities, such as tennis, squash, tanning or massage are available for an additional fee. Pool towels are provided at the club. Located on route 49. HOURS: Sunday-Friday, 8am-7pm; Saturday 8am-9pm thru Dec. 16, 2012; daily 8am-9pm Dec. 17, 2012—Apr. 6, 2013 (except Dec. 25, 2012—open 1-7pm). NOTE: Children under 16 must have adult supervision. Pool, weight & cardio room close 30 minutes before closing time.
- I Dream of Beading — Pass entitles you to a free beading closure. Beads and clasp available for an additional fee. One jewelry piece per person per day. Located in Town Square. HOURS: Friday, 12-6pm. Saturday, 10am-7pm. Sunday 10am - 3pm.
Completed pass must be presented for admission. Passes are non-transferable. Please remember: Restrictions may apply. User fees may be charged for additional use and/or upgraded services as determined by the individual activity providers. All activities are subject to space and/or seasonal availability. Adult signature and supervision may be required for children to participate in some programs. Amenities may be seasonal and operate on a first come, first served basis. Number of passes per reservation is based on unit occupancy.
*All activities are subject to seasonal availability. Please check with your reservationist for specific requests.